Kundalini yoga is an uplifting blend of physical exercises that incorporate breathing techniques, meditation, dynamic movement, and chanting to rejuvenate the body, mind, and spirit. Kundalini yoga is an ancient tradition that focuses on physical vitality and increased awareness.
Here are the top 5 reasons you should take it up instantly.
1. Greater spinal flexibility – Increasing the agility of the spine is a major part of kundalini yoga, whether you are a beginner or advanced student.
2. Increased lung capacity – The breathing techniques practiced in kundalini yoga classes and workshops are directed at improving your lung capacity, which also has a direct impact on your emotional state.
3. A strengthened core – Our San Diego studio staff offers a variety of kriyas, which may include leg lifts, stretches, twists, and other postures that work on your core muscles in the best and healthiest ways.
4. Reduced stress – The kriya and meditation combinations in kundalini yoga are uniquely constructed to target the nervous and glandular systems, making this style of yoga a potent natural stress reliever. Kundalini yoga is also recognized in the medical field for its therapeutic benefits with Alzheimer’s patients.
5. Mental and emotional neutrality – Regular practice of kundalini yoga helps you calm the mind and enter a relaxed state. That, in turn, leads to many positive effects in your everyday life.
Consider incorporating this ancient technology into your fitness regimen, and rejuvenate your lifestyle. We know you’ll love the results!